There are several techniques how to form metal with special tool. Here is the list of most common method where we outsource it to our partners in Baltic states:
- Deep drawing of steel, aluminium and stainless steel parts, among others. Often, special deep drawing alloys are used for this;
- Bending of sheet material in steel, aluminium and stainless steel. Mostly carried out on CNC press brake machines;
- Roll bending in steel, aluminium and stainless steel;
- Profile rolling in steel, aluminium and stainless steel;
- Stamping of steel, aluminium and stainless steel. Moulding can be done mechanically or hydraulically. Multiple moulds (stamping, bending, punching) are also possible, provided with automatic input if desired.
Stamping and deep drawing are mostly used for large numbers (1000+ units) and smaller parts. We have lots of expeirence with these types material processing and will be able to provide best know-how advices to which technique and material suits you best.